You might remember my last find by holding down the create post button.
Or you don’t.
Well now I just found, on Android at least, that you can hold down the heart on a post you enjoy and a menu will pop up to share it. This could be through text, email, your other blog, etc.
Share these deep posts and first world problems with friends off Tumblr now and laugh the night away!
Then again, that might be akin to video taping an AA meeting for party entertainment.
It’s your conscience.
- jumpingwithoutlooking likes this
- lomalomarevamped said: Holy shit!! Yeah, I’m late to the party…
- lomalomarevamped likes this
- striptheredwire likes this
- arelyanelly likes this
- twitchyspastic likes this
- nikkidactyl likes this
- somethingaboutmarys likes this
- fancyglasses likes this
- sarcasticjess likes this
- hermanmunstercheese likes this
- almostfancynancy likes this
- shiraselko likes this
- wookiesrugrats likes this
- tcwph likes this
- stevodontdothat reblogged this from blue--gypsy and added:
- brentdubya likes this
- wentdog likes this
- yellowcakeuranium likes this
- blue--gypsy reblogged this from cokedupjesus and added:
- blue--gypsy likes this
- nosarahouslygoaway likes this
- spiralingsidewayz said: And if you hold the reblog button down, it’ll auto reblog. Whoops.
- spiralingsidewayz reblogged this from cokedupjesus
- spiralingsidewayz likes this
- theoriginalcreature likes this
- theoriginalcreature said: You’re a regular gandhi, with your wisdom.
- futurelotterywinner likes this
- shelishoolee likes this
- cokedupjesus posted this